You can now experience a mysterious and very special trip at the Christoffel Park. The sunset tour for 4 persons shows you all hidden places of the national park and you get a discount of 50% now! From $160,- now $80,- (ANG142,40)
- This very special and unique way of seeing the Christoffel Park is a must do on the island
- A great activity to do with friends and enjoy a beautiful and romantic sunset!
- You will visit the part of Christoffelpark which you can't visit on your own. There are some breathtaking sceneries
- An experienced guide will tell you all about the endemic flora and fauna you'll see during the tour
- It is possible to bring your own drinks and food, so take a basket of wine and snacks to enjoy the views and sunset.
- The safari will take about 3 hours
- Coupon is valid from 1st of April until the 30th of June
- 1 coupon is valid for 4 persons
- For the Sunset Safari, reservation at least three days in advance is required
- The Sunset Safari will be held every Wednesday
- If there are at least 6 participants, the Sunset Safari can be held on another day. No more than 9 persons can participate in a Sunset Safari
- The Sunset safari starts at the entrance of the Christoffelpark at 16.00h
- Food and drinks are not included, you are welcome to bring some drinks and snacks
- Not in combination with other discounts or special offers
- For more information about the tour and reservation mentioning Dushideals, please call 8640363
- For more information about Dushideal, please call DushiDeals at 6922404
Christoffelpark is the largest national park of Curacao and a must see for everyone. The park has a rich variety of local flora and fauna. Nature lovers will find the park teeming with local birds and plants, including species, which are not easily seen elsewhere on the island. For example wild orchids, the Palabrua, the rare native barn owl. The Curacao White Tailed deer (of which there are only about 250 left) and much more.
The Sunset Safari Tour offers a unique chance to visit the very special part of the Christoffelpark, which you cannot visit on your own. The safari will take you to the area of the former plantation of Zevenbergen. An experienced guide will show you a few of Curacao’s best hidden treasures.
The Safari starts at the entrance of the Christoffelpark at 16:00 o’clock.