Christmas Deal: Ronald McDonald House Charities Curacao
Charity Christmas Deal: Support the Ronald McDonald House Charities Curacao. Help a family stay close to their hospitalised child to give love, strentgh and support for healing. For only $11,25 (Nafl. 20,00) you can help a family!
- Buy as many coupons as you like! 100% is donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities Curacao
- For more information about Ronald McDonald House Charities Curacao please call 4621645
- Don't print your coupon! Your donation will be done directly from Dushideals to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- For more information about the deal or payments, please call DushiDeals at 6922404
- Support this great foundation that helps parents being close to their ill children. They are completly dependent on gifts
- Parent stay at the Ronald McDonald house for free, but off course it costs the foundation money to provide this service. So help them accomodate a parent for 1 night by buying this DushiDeal!
- The playroom helps children to forget their illness and be a child for the while they are there
- You will make a family complete and happy!
RMHC Curacao Foundation was founded and registered officially December 17th 2009
During the first and second quarter of 2010 board members were selected and appointed.
The official Launch of our RMHC Curacao Chapter was held in September of 2010 .
With proceeds from McHappy day in 2009 and 2010, Arcos Dorados Curacao adopted the recreational area for children within the pediatric ward of Sint Elisabeth hospital, and renovated and named it the “Ronald Room” . Some additional areas were created offering computers, laptops with internet connection , WI and other electronic games for older kids.
Since it’s launch RMHC Curacao Foundation has taken over the maintenance of the Ronald Room and started developing plans to convert it into a Ronald McDonald Family Room. Our RMFR would offer parents a much needed space to rest and regroup within steps from their sick child. It would also offer parents of patients who come from neighboring islands for treatment, a place to stay.
St. Elisabeth Hospitaal